W/R & EHM
Visitation is done via remote monitoring system. There is no contact with the visitor other than audio and visual. Visitation is offered to each visitor and inmate combination once per day within that days visitation timings.
We reserve the right to cancel, or refuse visits as applicable.
Mondays - There is no visitation on Mondays.
Tuesdays - 1:00pm to 4:00pm, 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Wednesdays - 1:00pm to 4:00pm, 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Thursdays - 1:00pm to 4:00pm, 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Fridays - There is no visitation on Fridays
Saturdays - 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Sundays - 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
The rules for visitors are as follows :-
1. No purses, cellphones, bags, baby seats of any kind, diaper bags or backpacks are to be brought in when visiting. Please leave them in your vehicle, or use a locker situated in the front entrance.
2. A valid picture Identity source, with birth date, needs to be presented before a visit will be allowed.
3. All minors, 17 years of age and under, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4. All children visiting must behave in an appropriate manner, or you may be asked to cut your visit short. Also, children should remain under your constant supervision while visiting, to prevent accidents from happening.
5. Visitors will not be allowed visitation if there are 15 minutes or less left of the visitation hours.
6. Please do not bring in food or drink while visiting.
7. There will be no outside articles, i.e. books, clothing, wallets and id cards accepted for inmates.
8. Please dress appropriately for your visits or you may be denied the visit.
9. Please keep your visits appropriate with regards to volume, profanity, behavior and safety or the visit may be terminated. Remember visitation for inmates is a privilege.
10. Special visitation may be arranged for out of town relatives, if prior approval is granted by the Captain.
11. All visitors are subject to monitoring and / or recording by correctional center staff or law enforcement personnel.
12. Any visit may be terminated if it presents a threat to safety, security or he orderly running of the facility. Visitation is a privilege and can be taken away as a result of in house disciplinary action.
13. Visitors are allowed to visit the same inmate only once per day.